All public releases of Human Connectome Project data can be accessed on the Data home page. Documentation in support of these releases can be found here.
WU-Minn Young Adult HCP Dataset Reference
1200 Subject Reference Manual and Appendices - Last Updated Mar 2, 2017.
900 Subject + MSM-All Reference Manual and Appendices - Released Dec 8, 2015.
500 Subject + MEG2 Release Reference Manual and Appendices - Updated Nov 25, 2014.
MEG Initial Release Reference Manual and Appendices - Released Mar 3, 2014
Q3 Data Release Reference Manual and Appendices - Released Sept 23, 2013.
Q2 Data Release Reference Manual and Appendices - Released June 13, 2013.
Q1 Data Release Reference Manual and Appendices - Released Mar 6, 2013.
Other Connectome Datasets
HCP Lifespan Pilot Project Reference - Released Aug 20, 2014
MGH Adult Diffusion HCP Dataset Reference - Added Aug 20, 2014
Citing HCP Subjects In Your Manuscripts
- Understanding the "Mound and Moat" effect when performing seed-based connectivity analysis in group average data. Updated Apr 28, 2015 by Stephen Smith et. al..
- Connectome Workbench Tutorial (v1.0). A pared-down reference for Connectome Workbench v1.0 brain imaging visualization software. - Updated Sept 10, 2014.
- Connectome Workbench Tutorial (v0.83 - v0.85). A detailed walkthrough of the Connectome Workbench beta v0.83, including a sample connectivity dataset. - Updated Aug 21, 2013.
- Guide to WB Annotations. Extensive documentation of annotation features within Connectome Workbench. Requires version 1.2.2 or later.
More Software and Pipelines
- HCP Pipelines v3.4 Documentation and Download. - Released Sept 10, 2014
- MEG Pipeline v3.0 Documentation and Download. - Updated Nov 23, 2015
- Workbench Command Documentation - Updated Apr 4, 2014
- FieldTrip Training. A four-part Webex training seminar presented by Robert Oostenveld and Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen.