Connectome Workbench is an open-source visualization and discovery tool used to explore data generated by the
Human Connectome Project. The distribution includes wb_view, a GUI-based visualization platform, and
wb_command, a command-line program for performing a variety of algorithmic tasks using volume, surface, and grayordinate data.
Learn more about Connectome Workbench.
Download Connectome Workbench v1.5.0
Recommended system requirements for Linux:
- Ubuntu / Debian 64-bit LTS 8.04 or later
- CentOS / RedHat 64-bit 6.2 or later
- Other configurations may work but have not been tested. Please report back if your system
works so we can add it to these requirements.
Requirements (Mac OS)
Recommended system requirements for Mac:
- OS 10.6 or greater
- Intel Processor
Recommended system requirements for Windows:
- 64-bit Windows version is required
- Windows XP x64 SP2 or later supported
Instructions for NeuroDebian Installation (On Ubuntu or Debian):
- Click the NeuroDebian link above, then click "install this package" on that page, and follow the instructions
Instructions for All Other Installations:
- Choose the download for your OS type, and it will download a .zip file
- Some operating systems may automatically unzip the downloaded file
- When unzipped, the "workbench" directory is created
- Installation instructions are in "workbench/README.txt"
Connectome Workbench Tutorials
Download Connectome Workbench Source Code