Project Overview & Components
Data being collected
Data will be collected at the five sites. all sites are using a Siemens Prisma 3T scanner.
- Standard HCP demographics.
- Imaging: The imaging modalities are structural, diffusion, and functional (both resting state and task) with the following tasks: working memory and gambling.
- Clinical: Genotyping, Cytokine measurement, cerebrospinal fluid, autopsy, semi-quantitative and quantitative histopathology.
- Behavioral: NIH Toolbox measures of the HCP LifeSpan protocol, UDS-3, FTLD-NACC batteries, neuropsychological survey and database.
The study includes of 200 participants age 30 years or more, with a mean age around 55-60 years of age. The FTDConn will collect 40 healthy controls (10 per site), including 20 non-mutation-carrying siblings of familial FTD participants and 20 siblings of sporadic FTD participants.
Data Release Plans
- The first data release includes 200 participants
- The second data release includes 200 participants, first follow up
- The third data release includes 200 participants, second follow up
Frontotemporal dementia, connectomics, FTD, neurodegenerative, degeneration