Mapping Connectomes for Disordered Emotional States
Data Being Collected
- Standard HCP Demographics
- Imaging: We will match subject age ranges, scanning protocols, and scan tasks to the HCP Young Adult project, plus three additional task scans. Data will be collected on a GE scanner, and we have collaborated with other GE-scanning projects to achieve high comparability across GE scanners.
- Behavioral: The cognitive battery contains similar tests to those found in the HCP Young Adult project, plus those specific to depression and anxiety.
- Clinical: Saliva samples are collected and in exploratory analysis focus on consideration of gene associated with neuroimaging-behavior constructs, informed by our own prior work (e.g. COMT, BDNF, 5HTTLPR, MAO), the extant literature, and any new developments in the field.
- Longitudinal: Each participant will receive a phone screening to determine eligibility, an in-person baseline assessment, and a 12-month follow-up by phone.
Participants will comprise 300 subjects between the ages of 21-36. 50 of these will function as a healthy control.
Data Release Plans
We plan to release data biannually throughout the lifespan of the grant.