Data being collected
- Standard HCP demographics
- 3T: Data will be collected on a Siemens 3T Prisma scanner using the Siemens 32 channel head coil. We are collecting structural (T1, T2, & DTI) and functional (resting state & task) data.
- 7T: Data will be collected on a Siemens 7T scanner using the NOVA 1x32 (single channel transmit 32 channel receive) coil. We will collect structural (T1), functional (visual task and motor task), and magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) data.
- A subset of individuals will be invited back for a second 7T follow-up session
- Clinical: Diagnostic information will be collected using the Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV-TR (SCID). Symptom ratings will be collected using the Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale – 24 Item Version and Scale for the Assessment of Negative Symptoms (SANS) and Scale for the Assessment of Positive Symptoms (SAPS) Additional clinical phenotypes are assessed through questionnaires, Specimens for genetic analyses will be acquired.
- Behavioral: NIH Toolbox measures, Degraded Stimulus-Continuous Performance Task (DS-CPT), and cognitive and motor function assessments.
A total of 300 participants ranging in age from 18-59 will be enrolled in the study; enrollment will consist of 50 healthy controls, 150 people with psychosis, 100 first-degree biological relatives of people who experience psychosis.
Data Release Plans
- The first data release includes 100 participants
- The second data release includes 200 participants
- The third data release includes 300 participants
Psychosis, schizophrenia, genome, family studies, visual perception.